EZOPS is seeking a highly motivated candidate to be the Java Technical Architect. Candidate with expertise in architecting, designing, and managing the continuous evolution of products through technology interventions leading to product innovations and improvements. Follow all aspects of development best practices from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards Collaborate with other professionals to deliver functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications. Assist junior developers, provide technical guidance, help them solve technical issues faced during development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
• Strong experience in development tools, CI/CD pipelines. Extensive experience with Agile.
• Good proficiency overlap with technologies like: Java8, Spring, SpringMVC, RESTful web services, Hibernate, Oracle PL/SQL, SpringSecurity, Ansible, Docker, JMeter, Angular.
• Strong fundamentals and clarity of REST web services. Person should have exposure to developing REST services which handles large sets.
• Fintech or lending domain experience is a plus but not necessary.
• Deep understanding of cloud technologies on at least one of the cloud platforms AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
• Wide knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions.
• Strong communicator with ability to collaborate cross-functionally, build relationships, and achieve broader organizational goals.
• Provide vision leadership for the technology roadmap of our products. Understand product capabilities and strategize technology for its alignment with business objectives and maximizing ROI.
• Define technical software architectures and lead development of frameworks.
• Engage end to end in product development, starting from business requirements to realization of product and to its deployment in production.
• Research, design, and implement the complex features being added to existing products and/or create new applications / components from scratch.
• Bachelor s or higher engineering degree in Computer Science, or related technical field, or equivalent additional professional experience.
• 5 years of experience in delivering solutions from concept to production that are based on Java and open-source technologies as an enterprise architect in global organizations.
• 12-15 years of industry experience in design, development, deployments, operations and managing non-functional perspectives of technical solutions.
EZOPS offers clients an integrated data management platform to resolve data quality, automation, and reporting challenges across the data lifecycle. The platform empowers users to transform data, setup and configure reconciliation rules, gain insights into root cause of breaks using machine learning algorithms, seamlessly setup rules via a UI for automated break remediation using BOTS and to create reports and dashboards with low I.T involvement. EZOPS has 5 global offices (San Francisco, NYC, NJ, Dublin, and Noida) and its clients include some of the largest global financial institutions.