Sr. Sales Development Manager
EZOPS is seeking an exceptionally motivated person to join a growing sales team by helping us grow the top of the funnel with new opportunities across North America. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this person will be a player/coach responsible for launching a team of SDR Reps and performing outbound activities associated with creating new opportunities to support the growth of EZOPS.
The ideal candidate currently manages a small team of SRD reps in the enterprise software space, can quickly learn and articulate complex ideas and technologies, has a competitive spirit/drive for results and high professional integrity.
• This is a player / coach role where you will both lead the Sales Development Rep team to successful achievement and over achievement against pipeline requirements and have your own individual SDR targets.
• Build a Sales Development Rep team for long term high performance, through continual coaching and upskilling.
• Role model high-impact prospecting behaviors.
• Hire and retain exceptional talent and be responsible for creating and maintaining a culture of belonging and inclusion.
• Forge strong relationships between the SDR team, sales, marketing and the broader EZOPS organization.
• The ideal candidate can quickly learn and articulate complex ideas and technologies, has a competitive spirit/drive for result and high professional integrity.
• Reach out to decision makers, qualifying potential prospects and schedule calls for the sales team.
• Research companies and people who could benefit from EZOPS solutions.
• Interact with prospects via phone, email, or video conferencing.
• At least two years’ experience of managing and leading high-performing SDR team selling enterprise software to the financial services sector.
• Experience of having worked within a fast growth business environment.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to use them to connect with people and easily develop relationships.
• Experience in hiring, growing, developing, retaining, performance-managing, mentoring, and coaching Sales Development Representatives and sustaining high-performance.
• History of high achievement in academics, competitive sports, clubs, and organizations.