You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical cloud-based data aggregation, analytics and reporting product aimed at financial institutions.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• 6-9 years of professional working experience as business analyst / quality analyst in data analytics, reconciliation domain.
• Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC processes.
• Good analytical skills with ability to create top quality artifacts including test cases
• Exposure to and appreciable understanding of Cash and Securities Reconciliations process, products related to Settlement/Corporate Action/Trade Processing and Capital Markets/Investment Domain.
• Practical experience of using any Test/Defect Management tool e.g. JIRA, Testlink or QC.
• Knowledge of testing API with any tool e.g. Postman.
• Basic knowledge of SQL and Unix.
• Energetic team player with positive attitude.
• Ability to take complete ownership of module/application from functional testing point of view
• Experience of or ability to lead a team of 2-4 resources
• Having tech aptitude to be able to contribute in automation using automation tools and methodologies like cucumber, selenium, rest assured, java, shell script, python etc.
Secondary Skills (desirable)
• Experience in working with Intellimatch, TLM, Frontier, Duco, Gresham or similar products will be an added advantage.
• Exposure to working in Agile methodology-based projects.
• Exposure to working/testing with MQs.
• Practical knowledge of using tools like Conductor, QMON etc.
EZOPS URL: (http://www.ezops.com)
EZOPS offers clients an integrated data management platform to resolve data quality, automation, and reporting challenges across the data lifecycle. The platform empowers users to transform data, setup and configure reconciliation rules, gain insights into root cause of breaks using machine learning algorithms, seamlessly setup rules via a UI for automated break remediation using BOTS and to create reports and dashboards with low I.T involvement. EZOPS has 5 global offices (San Francisco, NYC, NJ, Dublin, and Noida) and its clients include some of the largest global financial institutions.