Senior Enterprise Account Executive
EZOPS is seeking an exceptional Account Executive to join a growing sales team, target new clients and grow these accounts across Asia, Middle East and Africa. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this individual contributor will be responsible for all activities and interactions associated with driving revenue growth in their territory and supporting the growth of EZOPS.
The Account Executive will formulate and execute a territory plan resulting in new customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Meet and exceed sales quota.
- Manage enterprise sales cycle starting with lead generation, discovery, building and managing relationships to the close of business.
- Generate leads through outbound efforts and working with sales development representatives and marketing • Build and execute thorough, complete, and effective account plans.
- Build, develop and maintain a healthy pipeline to deliver revenue targets and close new logos.
- Build strong C-level relationships resulting in revenue opportunities.
- Establish and expand knowledge of our products, competitors, and industry trends.
- Collaborate with sales engineers on discovery, presentations, demos and POCs.
- Use our CRM to manage pipeline and sales forecast as directed by management, including recording accounts, people, opportunities and communications.
- Travel required up to 33%.
- You are a seasoned sales rep possessing 8+ years of consultative enterprise software sales experience, selling to C-level executives across financial services.
- Driven sales hunter who enjoys the challenge of closing new logos.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Track record of success driving consistent activity, pipeline development and +$1M quota attainment • Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment to manage and close complex sales cycles.
- Experience with selling enterprise software to large financial institutions like Banks and Asset managers is preferred.
- Knowledge selling point solutions and platforms are desirable
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented