Seeking a candidate to be the Scrum Master to act as an enabler for the effective functioning of a product development team using Agile Methodology. Helping the Product Owner in properly managing the backlog. Maintaining the backlog and release plans, publishing reports to ensure the stakeholders are updated about the teams progress.
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework.
- Ensure that daily standups are run effectively.
- Planning deliverable and helping teams monitor performance.
- Resolving issues that hinder the team's work.
- Be the go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work.
- Duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications to other stakeholders.
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Coordinate release planning, sprint planning and retrospective meetings
- 3+ years experience in running multiple scrum teams.
- 3+ years experience in product company.
- Excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques.
- Strong experience with Jira and confluence including knowledge of plugins needed.
- Collaborative approach to decision-making.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work with and support colleagues, ability to adapt to and work effectively.
- Experience within the financial services industry would be beneficial
Apply using the button below to send us your resume.