Sales Development Representative
EZOPS is a fast-growing FinTech software company specializing in assuring data quality in our clients’ operations through A.I. driven automation. We solve difficult problems by helping banking, trading and fund servicing clients automate middle and back-office processes utilizing the latest machine learning, intelligent process automation and reconciliation technology. We seek an exceptionally motivated, full-time salaried (plus bonus), person to join a growing sales team by helping us grow the top of the funnel with new opportunities across Asia, Middle East and Africa. This person will be responsible for outbound activities associated with creating new opportunities to support the growth of EZOPS.
The ideal candidate can quickly learn and articulate complex ideas and technologies, has a competitive spirit/drive for results and high professional integrity.
• Reach out to decision makers, qualifying potential prospects and schedule calls for the sales team.
• Research companies and people who could benefit from EZOPS solutions.
• Interact with prospects via phone, email, or video conferencing.
• Keep detailed notes of activities and ensure data cleanliness in our CRM.
• Constantly hit and exceed daily/weekly/monthly activity metrics.
• Represent the company and educate prospects at trade shows, conferences, and private events. Some travel will be required.
• Receive hands on sales training and coaching on messaging, communications, relationship building and opportunity qualification that are the perfect start to your sales career.
• You are smart, articulate, hardworking, eager to learn and break into big ticket enterprise software sales with a fast-paced growing company.
• No previous sales experience is required.
• You quickly absorb complex information and can react quickly on your feet.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to use them to connect with people and easily develop relationships.
• Understanding of the financial services industry and basic accounting is preferable.
• Prefer fast past pace where your work impacts the organization.
• History of high achievement in academics, competitive sports, clubs and organizations.
• Graduation is must.