EZOPS is seeking an exceptionally motivated person to join a growing sales team by helping up grow the top of the funnel with new opportunities across North America. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this person will be a player/coach responsible for launching a team of SDR Reps and performing outbound activities associated with creating new opportunities to support the growth of EZOPS.
The ideal candidate currently manages a small team of SRD reps in the enterprise software space, can quickly learn and articulate complex ideas and technologies, has a competitive spirit/drive for results and high professional integrity.
• This is a player / coach role where you will both lead the Sales Development Rep team to successful achievement and overachievement against pipeline requirements and have your own individual SDR targets
• Build a Sales Development Rep team for long term high performance, through continual coaching and upskilling
• Role model high-impact prospecting behaviors
• Hire and retain exceptional talent and be responsible for creating and maintaining a culture of belonging and inclusion
• Forge strong relationships between the SDR team, sales, marketing and the broader EZOPS organization
• The ideal candidate can quickly learn and articulate complex ideas and technologies, has a competitive spirit/drive for result and high professional integrity
• Reach out to decision makers, qualifying potential prospects and schedule calls for the sales team
• Research companies and people who could benefit from EZOPS solutions
• Interact with prospects via phone, email, or video conferencing
• Atleast two years’ experience of managing and leading high-performing SDR team selling enterprise software to the financial services sector
• Experience of having worked within a fast growth business environment
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to use them to connect with people and easily develop relationships
• Experience in hiring, growing, developing, retaining, performance-managing, mentoring, and coaching Sales Development Representatives and sustaining high-performance
• History of high achievement in academics, competitive sports, clubs, and organizations
• 4-year college degree
• Must be a US citizen or already have a visa and right to work in the US
About EZOPS (http://www.ezops.com)
EZOPS is a fast-growing FinTech software company specializing in assuring data quality in our clients’ operations through A.I. driven automation. We solve difficult problems by helping banking, trading and fund servicing clients automate middle and back-office processes utilizing the latest machine learning, intelligent process automation and reconciliation technology. EZOPS has 6 global offices (San Francisco, NYC, NJ, Dublin, Noida & Chennai) and its clients
include some of the largest global financial institutions.