- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems.
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities,and mentoring other members of the engineering community.
- Collaborate with product managers and develop new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Perform unit tests and conduct reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 2 years of experience in application development (Internship experience does not apply).
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
· 2+ years of experience with a public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
· 1+ years of experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting.
· 2+ years of experience with Agile engineering practices.