Quality Assurance Intermediate Functional Analyst (Hybrid)
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical cloud-based data aggregation, analytics and reporting product aimed at financial institutions. Roles and responsibilities include:
- Product Functional Analyst who can analyse market requirements and product artifices for development.
- Ensure product quality utilizing innovative test technologies and develop a product's testing strategies.
- 4-7 years of professional working experience as business analyst / quality analyst in financial domain preferably in reconciliations, data analytics.
- Good knowledge of SDLC and STLC processes.
- Good analytical skills with ability to connect the dots and create top quality test artifacts including test cases, test reports etc.
- Exposure to and appreciable understanding of Cash and Securities Reconciliations process, products related to Settlement/Corporate Action/Trade Processing and Capital Markets/Investment Domain.
- Practical experience of using any Test/Defect Management tool e.g., JIRA, Testlink or QC.
- Knowledge of testing API with any tool e.g., Postman.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Unix.
- Energetic team player with positive attitude.
- Having tech aptitude to be able to contribute in automation using automation tools and methodologies like cucumber, selenium, rest assured, java, shell script, python etc.
Secondary Skills (desirable)
- Experience in working with Intellimatch, TLM, Frontier, Duco, Gresham or similar products will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to working in Agile methodology (Scrum) based projects.
- Exposure to working/testing with MQs.
Apply using the button below to send us your resume.