This is an excellent opportunity for a 0-3 experience year candidate if you have what it takes to keep up with team that moves fast. We are constantly evaluating, adopting, and leveraging new technology to keep our edge.
- Collaborate with and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in full-stack development tools and technologies.
- Work with a team of developers with deep experience in machine learning, distributed microservices, and full stack systems.
- Share your passion for staying on top of tech trends, experimenting with and learning new technologies, participating in internal & external technology communities,and mentoring other members of the engineering community.
- Collaborate with product managers and deliver robust cloud-based solutions.
- Perform unit tests and conduct reviews with other team members to make sure your code is rigorously designed, elegantly coded, and effectively tuned for performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in application development (Internship experience does not apply).
- At least 1 year of experience in data technologies.
- Hands on Experience in application development with Python, Pandas, NumPy, SQL, Docker.
- 2+ years of experience in application development including Python, SQL, Scala, or Java.
- 2+ years of experience with a public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud).
- 1+ year experience working on real-time data and streaming applications like Kafka is big plus.
- 1+ years of data warehousing experience (Redshift or Snowflake).
- 1+ years of experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting.
- 2+ years of experience with Agile engineering practice.