• Troubleshooting issues in real-time and fast response times to client facing managers to provide up-to-the-minute details on issues as they are found.
• Interaction with global stake holders and managing user expectations while providing support within agreed SLA
• Respond to alerts raised for any system failures.
• Willing to handle Issues during non-working hours
• Able to work independently and in a team and should have a can-do attitude
• Ability to analyse complex problems in a structured manner and demonstrate multitasking
• Excellent business communication skills.
• Ability to independently handle escalations, coordinate issues across groups, be assertive.
• Hands on experience in Unix, Database and Java. Excellent skills in writing DB sql queries, analysing logs.
• Strong in technical analysis, support services, and troubleshooting
• Possess an analytical approach and should be able to do root cause analysis and document them
• Ability to debug code.
• Added advantage – Understanding of MQ, Docker, Kubernetes
• Unix, Unix shell scripting, Oracle Database, Java, log4J, docker, ticketing tool, Cron Jobs, JIRA ticketing tool, Back office application GUI’s.