1. Troubleshooting issues in real-time and fast response times to client facing managers to provide up-to-the-minute details on issues as they are found.
2. Interaction with global stake holders and managing user expectations while providing support within agreed SLA
3. Respond to alerts raised for any system failures.
4. Willing to handle Issues during non-working hours
5. Able to work independently and in a team and should have a can-do attitude
1. Ability to analyse complex problems in a structured manner and demonstrate multitasking
2. Excellent business communication skills.
3. Hands on experience in Unix, Database and Java. Excellent skills in writing DB sql queries, analysing logs.
4. Strong in technical analysis, support services, and troubleshooting
5. Possess an analytical approach and should be able to do root cause analysis and document them
6. Ability to debug code.
7. Added advantage – Understanding of MQ, Docker
• Unix, Unix shell scripting, Oracle Database, Java, log4J, docker, ticketing tool, Cron Jobs, JIRA
ticketing tool, Back office application GUI’s.