Become a Product Manager for our market leading software platform. Our main product is a reconciliation application that uses artificial intelligence and automation to enhance operational efficiency. The progression in the role is to become a product manager for modules of our product. The role is working within the Product Management team to develop new features and to support the Client Services team with client implementations.
• Defining detailed functional requirements for new operations functionality
• Leading the testing of new product features
• Client Advisory during System Implementation
• Business Analysis of Client Operational Issues
• Represent the product team during scrum meetings throughout the software development lifecycle
• Research & Development of new features for the Product Roadmap
• 5+ years in an Operations/Analyst Role is essential
• Someone that can research and discuss very detailed requirements with our clients & developers, test that the product meets defined standards, and by using your knowledge and experience help us build our product roadmap
• Someone with very detailed knowledge/experience of Financial Services Operations with the capability to see the efficiencies that can be achieved with better technology, and a view on the requirements needed to build such technology.
• It is important you understand financial products and operational processes in Financial Services
EZOPS offers clients an integrated data management platform to resolve data quality, automation and reporting challenges across the data lifecycle. The platform empowers users to transform data, setup and configure reconciliation rules, gain insights into root cause of breaks using machine learning algorithms, seamlessly setup rules via a UI for automated break remediation using BOTS and to create reports and dashboards with low I.T involvement. EZOPS has 5 global offices (San Francisco, NYC, NJ, Dublin and Noida) and its clients include some of the largest global financial institutions.