Looking for an experienced tester with 3-8 years of hands-on experience in Performance Testing. Creating automated performance test scripts, scenario design and tuning the application performance.
• Performance test Planning and NFR Gathering, Test Script creation & Scenario Designing.
• Test Data Management Implementing Monitors & Analyzing Server’s health and Application Code Profiling.
• Follow-up for Code Deployment and Environment Readiness.
• Test Execution in different environments.
• Cloud based testing using load generators.
• Direct testing of APIs, Client Apps and Integration systems.
• Load Test Analysis i.e. System stats, Application stats (GC, Request etc.), Cache stats, database stats, Application logs etc.
• Analyze Stack Traces, GC Logs, JFR, Heap dump, Thread dump, TCP dump etc. on required basis.
• Analysis the Application's Heap usage & Memory Leak, CPU consumption, Thread usage.
•Deadlock activities, Response time, Flow paths and System stats.
• Experience in proper Data Analysis of stats and Capacity Planning.
• Performance Tuning.
• Prepare & Submit the Test Reports to Client and provide recommendations.
• Real user Production Monitoring, troubleshooting issues & simulating production issues in Stress Environment.
• Experience in performance testing using JMeter and Neotys/NeoLoad/Gatling.
• Creation and execution of performance test scripts.
• API testing using tools like postman,SOAP UI,Jmeter,Rest assured,etc.
• Experience on monitoring tools like -Perfmon, Dynatrace.
• Experience on Garbage Collection, Heap Dump Analysis, Memory Leakage, AWR Analysis.
• Experience in Oracle and SQL Server Database.
• Experience in cloud and traditional environments.
• Experience in field of Performance engineering, looking at heap dumps, thread dump and doing deeper analysis on performance issues.
• Experience in IBMMQ, Active MQ,Kafka,etc.
• Able to develop test data tools using Java, groovy, Python as required.
• Experience working within a fast-paced Agile scrum system is a strong preference.
• Expertise with various programming languages/concepts (Java Script, JSON, AJAX, GoLang, HTML5, etc.).
• Experience in Automation Testing (Selenium).
• Monitor Server using Datadog, New Relic and Kibana.
• Docker and Kubernetes Knowledge.
• Knowledge on micro services.
• Knowledge on security testing- underlying concepts and hands on using different tools.