Marketing Manager (B2B) (Hybrid)
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to help build our B2B marketing activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing a range of marketing and communications initiatives to drive customer acquisition, retention, and engagement. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing with excellent communication and project management skills. This is a hands-on role that requires a strong understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics, as well as the ability to analyze and optimize campaign performance. In this role, you will be an integral of a growing team and we are excited to meet you!
•Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop marketing campaigns that support EZOPS’ business goals and objectives
• Execute marketing campaigns across various channels including email, social media, paid search, and display advertising
• Analyze and optimize campaign performance using data and analytics tools
• Collaborate with external agencies and vendors to execute campaigns and initiatives
• Work closely with our product and sales teams to launch key campaigns that drive lead creation and lead development efforts.
• Manage budget and allocate resources effectively to maximize return on investment
• Create content for EZOPS social channels, website and lead-generation activities
Qualifications & Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably within financial services or technology
• Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of digital marketing channels and tactics, including email, social media, paid search, and display advertising
•Proficiency in data analysis and campaign optimization using tools such as Google Analytics
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and external partners
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including high degree of expertise in PowerPoint
• Experience with HubSpot, Pipedrive, Webflow and/or similar tools is welcome
• Curious, outgoing & persistent personality that thrives on delivery and collaboration – and a great sense of humor
• Familiarity with event and conference planning and support is a plus
About EZOPS (http://www.ezops.com)
EZOPS is a global technology company with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Our clients, some of the world’s largest financial institutions, use EZOPS to harnesses the power of machine learning, AI and intelligent process automation to manage all aspects of data control including reconstruction, reconciliation, research, remediation, and reporting. Our solutions provide clients with the tools they need to operate more efficiently and better serve their own clients.
EZOPS is seeking to hire an energetic, industrious, creative, and capable B2B marketer who can join our rapidly expanding team. We are continuing our growth trajectory and we are looking for talented individuals to join us.
EZOPS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusion.