Lead Java Developer
We are looking for a strong Lead Java Developer with experience in fintech domain enterprise-grade world classdata aggregation, reconciliation, and reporting product. This is an opportunity to discover a large range of business cases as well as design, develop and implement solutions that results solving complex problems. As a Java Sr developer you will design and develop technology-based business solutions that caters to current and future Product requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and build extremely reliable, scalable and high-performing web applications.
- (S)he will also review and understand business requirements ensuring that development tasks are completed within the timeline provided and that issues are fully tested with minimal defects.
- You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, performcode reviews and unit test plan reviews.
- You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
- Work in a rapid and agile development process to enable increased speed to market against a backdrop of appropriate controls.
- Implement good development and testing standards to ensure quality of deliverables.
- B.Tech/MCA with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Exposure to MVC frameworks like Spring and ORM tool like Hibernate.
- Excellent understanding of OOPS concepts,microservices and JAVA programming language.
- Programming experience in relational platforms like MySQL, Oracle. Non-relational platforms like DynamoDB/MongoDB (no-sql)would be add on.
- Sound analytical skills and good communication skills.
- Experience with an agile development methodology, preferably Scrum.
Experience in one of the below will be an added advantage:
- Activiti BPM
- DROOLS Rules Engine
- Integrations with authentication protocols and Frameworks oAuth/SAML/ LDAP/ Kerberos
- Experience with multiple integration technologies / frameworks.