Functional Area:Product Implementation and Support
Candidate will be responsible for providing client onboarding, product implementation and support in data control and automation.
- Develop sound technical and architectural understanding of Client requirements and EZOPS product.
- Gather requirements, model them on EZOPS platform, engage with Clients to refine them.
- Configure the solution as per the requirements.
- Create test cases and test suites to enable testing of configured solution.
- Review and research issues that arise. Pro-active communicate status of those issues with the clients.
- Provide domain and subject matter expertise.
- Present and train Business Users on Product usage and benefits.
- Develop a customer centric approach and ability to multi-task.
- Effective product demonstrations to customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Client Engagement skills
- The ideal candidate should have had exposure to products like Intellimatch, TLM Smartstream, Duco, Gresham, Fundrec or similar reconciliation platforms.
- The candidate should have exposure to workflow/business processes as it relates to back and middle office operations/ payments/cash management etc.
- 4+ yr exp. in Capital Markets, Treasury or Reconciliation Operations
- Expertise in writing Java script/ Python scripts. Can identify issues from logs and good with SQL.
- Experience in onboarding clients to provide reconciliation and data quality validations is a plus.
- Must have Good communication (both verbal and written), client interaction.
About EZOPS (http://www.ezops.com):
EZOPS offers clients an integrated data management platform to resolve data quality, automation and reporting challenges across the data lifecycle. The platform empowers users to transform data, setup and configure reconciliation rules, gain insights into root cause of breaks using machine learning algorithms, seamlessly setup rules via a UI for automated break remediation using BOTS and to create reports and dashboards with low I.T involvement. EZOPS has 5 global offices (San Francisco, NYC, NJ, Dublin and Noida) and its clients include some of the largest global financial institutions.