EZOPS is seeking to hire an energetic, industrious, and capable Sales leader who can join and lead our rapidly expanding sales function. Ideally you have worked in Institutional Financial services (Capital Markets/ Institutional Banking/Banking Technology/Fin Tech Product Companies) with experience in the field of reconciliation, data analytics, machine learning and/or workflow automation, however what is key is a proven track record in selling enterprise software, managing complex sales cycles, and leading a geographically distributed sales team. and successful large scale software product rollouts at large financial service clients.
This is an India based position (Noida or Chennai). You will be reporting to the Global Head Of Sales of the firm and as a member of the senior management team you should be self-starter, who likes to build teams and is able to articulate the progress of the team against the defined metrics internally and externally. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment which allows you the creativity to get things done but is not a large corporate matrix environment that requires decision making by committee. An ability to confidently engage with senior management and team leads is needed to succeed in the role. You will be someone who wants to take accountability for their role, career, and path to success.
• The following is not an exhaustive set of responsibilities, more will arise on an ad hoc and as needed basis. An ability to undertake the following requirements is important.
• Demonstrable strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to articulate or present issues, and plans to internal and external audiences.
• Define clear targets/quotas (monthly/quarterly/annual) for the sales team and client account managers and track performance against targets ie demonstrate funnel management.
• Manage the presales team to facilitate a smooth sales process.
• Manage the overall sales process to enable detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
• Ensure the team is operationally ready to deliver the messages that have been constructed in conjunction with Marketing
• Ability to engage with EZOPS’s global delivery, HR, Product and engineering team in order to deliver the best experience for our clients and to meet revenue goals of the company.
• Manage all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations, and the closing process.
• Sustain a strong understanding of EZOPS product, competitive and complimentary product offerings, and keeping up to date with industry developments.
• Maintain frequent communication and collaboration with internal teams and business units.
• Proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and as a member of a team
• Working with our business development and wider sales teams to expand the company footprint at our clients
• Ability to travel to Client sites as required
Qualifications & Requirements:
• A bachelor's degree preferably in Business/Finance/Accounting/Computer science/Math
• 5 years + work experience must be in FinTech or the BFSI sector with proven & demonstratable client delivery/implementation skills
• Deep Understanding of enterprise software sales • Minimum 5 years’ experience working as head of Sales and managing a sales team • A proven track record of meeting targets • Ability to demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty and leadership • Ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions in a user friendly and easily understandable language
• Proficiency in Microsoft office; especially in Microsoft power-point, excel & word.
• Demonstrated strong planning, project management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
• Curious, outgoing & persistent personality that thrives on delivery and collaboration
• Willingness to travel as required for business