Do you want to join a dynamic, innovative & award-winning FinTech? Do you want to operate at the forefront of technology? Do you have a passion for demand generation and growing tech firms? Do you want to lead and develop a growing marketing team? Do you want to help scale a business?
EZOPS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusion at all levels across our business.
What are we looking for?
EZOPS is looking for an experienced, proven, industrious, and capable B2Btechnology marketer who can lead our marketing & communications function. Ideally you have experience in the field of reconciliation, artificial intelligence, machine learning and/or workflow automation. You must have direct management experience (essential) and a proven history in delivering successful B2B demand generation campaigns and amplifying brand awareness for rapidly scaling tech firms (growth is in your DNA). You like to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in !
Who are we?
EZOPS is an award winning FinTech serving financial institutions around the glove. We offer clients an integrated platform to resolve data quality, automation and reporting challenges across the data lifecycle. The platform empowers users to transform data, setup and configure reconciliation rules, gain insights into root cause of breaks using machine learning algorithms, seamlessly setup rules via a UI for automated break remediation using BOTS and to create reports and dashboards with low I.T involvement. EZOPS has global offices (NYC-USA, NJ-USA, Dublin-Ireland and Noida-India) and its clients include some of the largest global financial institutions in the world.
Who are you?
You like working in a start-up like environment which allows you the freedom to get things done but is not a large corporate matrix environment that requires decision making by committee. You should be an initiative-taker; you know what is needed to get a scaling tech firm to 100m USD in revenue and beyond! You want to be a part of a winning team and are willing to put in the hours for a successful outcome.
You must be confident to liaise with senior management and differing team leads. You will be someone who wants to take accountability for their role, career and path to success. You are someone who wants to help build out a high performing marketing org. You are someone who easily leads other team members.
Where is this role located?
This is ideally a New York based position operating from our Manhattan office (once boosters are fully rolled out and offices are fully re-opened). For the right talent we are open to people based elsewhere on the East Coast. However, when safe, you will be expected to work from the NY office for a minimum of 3 days a week (you need to be able to commute).
Who will I report to?
This is a senior role. You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder (New York) and will collaborate closely with the other founders (weekly) and board advisors (quarterly). Think of this as more of a partnership then a traditional line management arrangement. You are the expert, you need to educate, guide and lead. You need to work with the founders to optimize how we go-to-market. You will be driving are marketing and communications activities.
Who will I manage?
Your team currently consists of two full time employees (Senior Marketing Manager & Marketing Specialist), freelance contractors, a US Public Relations firm and one UK based digital demand agency.
The following is not an exhaustive set of responsibilities, more will arise on an ad hoc and as needed basis. In essence we are seeking an ‘all-rounder’ who wants to drive success. An ability to under take the following requirements should be in your wheelhouse:
· Agree and refine the strategic marketing plans, goals and objectives, so you are aligned to the needs of the business
· You will help to define the program budget and marketing resourcing requirements for each fiscal year
· Manage a team of full time & freelance personnel and external agencies
· You will direct the tactical execution of all marketing and communications activities, with a primary focus on driving sales leads and platform demand
· You will be accountable for demand generation and marketing’s impact on sales
· Focus on key accounts, develop clear campaigns about how to target key economic buyers and influence platform and SaaS purchases
· Working with our business development and wider sales teams to drive key campaigns that aid sales (lead creation, lead nurturing, lead development)
· Roll out a series of EZOPS & partner lead webinars and lead nurturing campaigns, aimed at driving buy interest and platform demos
· Manage key digital assets, optimize their performance and drive leads / opportunities in conjunction with our marketing agency (social, PPC and website)
· Work with a global marketing and PR professionals to deliver key content, campaigns and assets on time and per schedule (help to elevate our levels of awareness)
· Support sales efforts with global marketing communication through social, online advertisement, emails, webinars and other channels (drive activation)
· Position agency created thought leadership, blogs and reports so the firm demonstrates we are the #1 in our field
· Plan and manage conferences and industry events, the world will re-open and you will be needed to drive our physical and digital engagement
· Drive visitors to EZOPS' website and track analytics (KPIs), creating buzz is part of our overall goal
· Manage and update website content. Our agency will aid you on SEO, SEM, PPC and beyond
· Manage online advertising on publishers' and industry websites, schedule and deploy campaigns
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Ideally a bachelor's or masters in marketing, communications or business; and/ or full industry association membership; and/or 7 years relevant work experience (if no degree has been attained)
· 7-10 years + work experience must be in B2Btechnology marketing, FinTech or the BFSI sector with proven & demonstratable campaign success
· Track record in driving growth via lead nurturing, powering a sales team with new opportunities or meeting requests and generating engagement from integrated campaigns
· Line management experience (direct FTEs and/or freelance personnel) is needed, the team is not huge currently but its growing
· Proficiency in Microsoft office; especially in Microsoft power-point, excel & word. We are a Microsoft shop, and you need to be able to use it.
· Desired experience in using HubSpot, Pipedrive, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, HootSuite, GaggleAmp, Google Analytics, Word Press, Adobe and/or other graphic editing technologies is welcomed
· Sales enablement: experienced at creating in-house content to support sales (print and digital collateral, online ads, sales decks), the agency is focused on external materials for demand generation and thought leadership
· Outstanding written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills—able to show relevant marketing-related writing samples.
· Demonstrated strong planning, project management, organizational, and follow-up skills.
· Curious, outgoing & persistent personality that thrives on delivery and collaboration
The following are only some of our many employee benefits. We welcome more discussion with each employee about any special needs.
· Medical& Dental insurance
· 401Kplan and PTO
· Continuing professional development assistance (training & membership)
· Human resources and operations support
· Equity(stock options)