The DevSecOps Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of secure
software development and deployment processes. This includes working with developers to build secure applications, integrating security testing into the development lifecycle, and automating security controls. The DevSecOps Engineer will also work with operations teams to ensure that security is baked into the infrastructure and that security incidents are quickly identified and responded to.
• Develop and implement security controls within the software development lifecycle.
• Work with developers to integrate security best practices into the development process.
• Develop and implement security automation tools and processes.
• Work with operations to ensure that security controls are in place and functioning properly in production environments.
• Conduct security assessments of software applications and systems.
• Develop and implement security incident response plans.
• Stay up to date on the latest security threats and vulnerabilities.
• Stay up to date on security trends and best practices.
• Contribute to the development of security policies and procedures.
• Work with stakeholders to prioritize and implement security remediations.
• Participate in security training and awareness programs.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in software development, security, or DevOps.
• Experience with security best practices and frameworks, such as OWASP, SANS, and NIST.
• Experience with security tools and technologies, such as SAST, DAST, IAST, and SCA.
• Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, and Azure Cloud Platform.
• Experience with DevOps tools and technologies, such as Bitbucket, Nexus, Docker, and Kubernetes.
• Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
• Security certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, or CEH.
• Experience with security architecture.
• Experience with security operations.
• Experience with security automation tools and technologies.
• Experience with security research and development.
• Experience with security incident response.
• Experience with security vulnerability management.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced DevSecOps engineer with a passion for security, we
encourage you to apply.