We are Leading AI-powered data control & automation platform driving transformative operational efficiency for financial firms. We are hiring a hands-on DevOps Engineer to help us keep growing. The ideal engineer will be responsible for deploying product on a multi-cloud platform (using AWS, Azure), while ensuring that mission critical systems are functioning securely and consistently. If you're dedicated and ambitious, EZOPS Inc. is an excellent place to grow your career. We’d love to speak with you.
• Deploy and maintain multi-microservices applications on cloud
• Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
• Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines
• Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solution and demonstrating them to other members of the team
• Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
• Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
• Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
• Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
• Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
• Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
• Experience with delivery of a SaaS product.
• Experience developing engineering applications for a large corporation
• Strong understanding of micro-services and related architectures.
• Experience maintaining and deploying highly available, fault-tolerant systems at scale.
• A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g., scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc).
• Version control system experience (e.g., Git).
• Experience in implementing CI/CD.
• Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation).
• Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
• Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
• Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
• Bachelors/Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
EZOPS offers clients an integrated data management platform to resolve data quality, automation, and reporting challenges across the data lifecycle. The platform empowers users to transform data, setup and configure reconciliation rules, gain insights into root cause of breaks using machine learning algorithms, seamlessly setup rules via a UI for automated break remediation using BOTS and to create reports and dashboards with low I.T involvement. EZOPS has 5 global offices (San Francisco, NYC, NJ, Dublin, Chennai and Noida) and its clients include some of the largest global financial institutions.