Reports to: CEO & Founder
Manages Others: No
Our team is experiencing exponential growth and we are looking for an Administrative Assistant. This role is critical to keeping our founders punctual, organized, and efficient, in addition to playing an overall support for the entire office. You have an instinctually friendly demeanor. Attention to detail, professionalism, and tackling tasks come naturally. No job is too big or too small. This full-time, 12-month role is remote for now but can be NYC based in the future.
- Balance multiple tasks while improving the efficiency of our Senior Leadership Team members
- Proactively identify and anticipate scheduling, functional needs, action/follow-up items, priorities, and planning
- Coordinate travel arrangements: booking flights, arranging applicable transportation, lodging, and meeting accommodations, both international and domestic, when necessary
- Perform data entry and general expense management
- Event and meeting planning, create and distribute agendas, take notes and provide follow-up, as requested
- Prepare background materials for every meeting on a timely basis
- Develop strong working relationships and communication with various levels and locations of the organization
- Perform additional administrative duties as requested, including personal assistant requests (i.e., dinner reservations, packaging gifts and placing orders).
- Handle a high volume of confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism and maintain confidentiality of all information
- 1+ years of experience in an administrative role, experience supporting Senior leaders preferred
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook);
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with commitment to quality work
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, critical thinking, and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- Energetic, empathetic, and open-minded with an infectious positive attitude
- Ability to anticipate needs, find alternative solutions and be proactive in achieving desired outcomes
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.